You are too old to go trick or treating when:
10. You get out of breath from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag,
you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask,"
and you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..."
and can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night,
you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the
neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go trick or treating...
1. Because you keep having to go home to pee!
Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN anyway!!
[sent to me by my friend Marc, who is far to young to understand how painfully close to the truth this is.]
Our idea of Hallowe'en fun was to hang this spider from our balcony so that it dangles outside the balcony of our downstairs neighbours. They loved it, we loved it, great fun all around.