I am returning to Regina, Saskatchewan, on Friday, July 26th. I will be there for a month. While I am there, among other things I will:
- teach a course on introductory economics for non-majors, MTWT, 9-noon
- play at several events with the Roughrider PepBand
- spend time with all the friends I have made in Regina during the past three years
- attend the centennial celebration in Bredenbury, SK
- live in student residence except for the week that Ms Eclectic is there with me.
- Present a seminar, "Macroeconomic Mistakes of the Past (and Future!): what I learned at the Rocky Mountain Economic Summit".
- Present a joint reading-based seminar on the financial crisis.
- Deliver a public address, "I Didn't Learn a Thing as an Undergraduate: what is wrong with higher education, and what is wrong with economics."
I think I'll be busy.